Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Not Easy To Break Me



Howdy Mates! I'm back!

It's been a while now. I've been busy with school. Don't get me wrong about the word school. It used to be "Jack Dragging his feet to school". Well time has changed. Now it's "Jack being part of the school". I guess many people already knew that. I won't, again, talk about how's school.

I got new companions now. I'll show you in the next post if you wait around. I walk the streets like never before. I'm free from any restrictions. I like what I wear, how I feel and most importantly what I have in mind. Swimming has been my life lately. And to end a good day, I would sit on my couch watching Friends with my companions running free. I just love their occasional 'sniffing-my-ears'.

Recently I went to Nicole's Birthday Party with Oranat. I met many people. Kinda shy to talk to them. Well Jack can only feel shy sometimes. Talked to Nicole a little latter about ourselves. It's cool.

I have a new craze for NUM goods. They are just colourful! Well some say it's gay. Well I'm not gay. I'm the New Urban Male and I party like a Rockstar! Nah....not exactly

BUT!

I NOE

HOW TO PARTY!

0 comments: