Friday, October 9, 2009

I Can't Falter

I have one last paper to do before I regard myself as a free man. I screwed up my paper today. The moment I flipped open the question paper, I saw legion of figures waiting to charge my mind. Before I even knew it, I was having a mental block. I jammed for quite sometime that when I snapped out of it, the paper started......35 mins ago! I'm screwed.

Bao Bei, if you are reading this....I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you angry before paper. By the way your hair isn't weird. It's disgusting....hehe just a joke....staaaay calm. I mean it was different. It's not so bad. I mean you have hair....unlike some balding flimsy brush.

Now, I have to focus on bio. It's very tough. What can you expect? It is science!
Commencing Condition Red
Prepare For
BIOHAZARD!

0 comments: