Monday, August 10, 2009

Take this Broken Heart and Make it Right

I have always believed that you get what you want if you work hard enough. What's lacking? I sat down to reflect in the past and I overlooked certain details that triggered the biggest change. I proved my point in some ways, some ways I thought it could be impressive. I was terribly wrong.

At the end of the battle, I realized I have not even hoist the colours. I was at a wrong location with some worse people. I worked so hard to accomplish the far-flung goals but the thing I want most, I wasn't even getting closer. In the end, I raised the white flag knowing the hazards of my choice. And everything else started to fall apart. The rebel grew into an outlaw and I got myself trapped in time. Restarting anew could be a good choice but time is of the essence.

As strong as I can look, I am hopelessly weak inside. I'm all blistered and shattered inside. I'm a broken man. I'm not even certain to call myself a man. I fear it so much that I began to hate it. Soon, I took a path far from the sight of thing I want most.

I regained my confidence and started to live but I could never run away from the fact that I'm dead because no man can live without a heart.

Was it something I say to make you turn away, to make you walk out and live me cold?
Why do you keep us apart? Why won't you give up your heart?
I don't suppose we meant to be together
But should we be the sea & the sky, where both are as blue but they rest side by side.
You can call me hopeless because I'm hopelessly in love
You can call me not perfect but then again, who's perfect?
And I know in your heart, you can say that you don't love me too....
oh please say you do

0 comments: