Monday, August 10, 2009

Get Along Little Doggies


It has been a pretty long week. Be Yourself Day, National Day Parade & Movies. After everything ends, I would love to hug my pillow and drink my cup of tea made by the drinker himself.

I was being pretty much like myself for the MI NDP celebration. We were like prisoners last Friday. We were locked inside home room for the entire day to listen to the PA system and celebrate NDP carrying out the preventive measures of H1N1.

Immediately after that, I thought I deserve to pamper myself with some movies. Public Enemies was cool and I'm not gonna be a spoiler to tell the synopsis. Next was G.I.JOE which was action-packed and never a dull moment. Thumbs up for both of them and a kiss to Johnny Depp.

That wasn't all. The next day I witness a Parade in Bukit Batok by the NCC featuring other uniform groups. Well done to all the participants. Went out for dinner with my friends and then we hanged on the vert to share our love life. I got to say we are losers in this aspect of life. However, someone's gonna be a winner soon.
If think that's about it, you are wrong. We went out the next day to see Fireworks! Then I met Oranat in Zouk. Honestly that club stank for that day. I reunited with my friends after that and this time we share about our hard times everywhere, especially in our beloved organization.

So now I'm back making a cup of tea for myself.

0 comments: