Monday, December 15, 2008

I just wanna Hang!

Hola Hola! I know I've been thinking too much about me and the people around me. So I decided to hang with the WJLA in Boat Quay. Xin Ran took my key so I cannot open my closet. I couldn't dress up so I just wore my sports clothing and my school shoes. Who cares? I was comfortable with it.

Full Moon!

Trying VERY hard to touch the Moon!

Now I'm tired already..... (notice my ass)

Tributes to Late Ah meng!

WOO! The Glowing Adidas!

Ok people, this one is to show that Rafiq was actually afraid that he might fall into the river. :P


To Hang! once in a while is really emo-busting. It was a night to enjoy especially over at Shol's place to have our PJ party. I learnt something when I was with them that night. They HATED Harry Potter! They got totally jaded. We ditched the film except for Shol. He thought he was talking to us but...... TEEHHEEE!

0 comments: