Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Respect & Humility

5 days waking up at home and I'm still feeling a little uncomfortable. Maybe I'm missing those days where I woke up earlier than Playboy, bathe and went straight to the training ground. The kids would make my day by shouting "HooYa! Captain Jack!" those greetings made me proud to call them my trainess. Love you lightnings!
However, I scolded them when things are not up to my expectations. I would hurry the appointment holders' asses for the Parade State. I screamed every second and showed a stern face as though they didn't deserve a smile. My intention was only to uphold some of the core values. Sorry if I went a bit too far. We had a hell of good times together rite?!
I miss the nights too. I miss Jojo. I miss Hariz. I miss nutella. I miss Playboy's horny behavior. Maybe not so because I see him every now and then. I miss Jiahui being tikopek. I miss hunting food with Hakim and Hashim. I miss going high in air office!
Here are some photos:

Shol! Get out! It's My PHOTO!

Low Alert!

Rusok Senja-Ta!
So You Want To See My Snake huh 56th?!

0 comments: