Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Darkest Hour

No one knew what happened that day. He wasn't tough to endure the pain. He lost some skin, some disgusting blood and most of all his dignity. He lifted the poor soul to his feet. He gave him his anger like a gun. The poor little boy couldn't retaliate, so to his home he just cycled straight.
Tell You know who, forgive me
Tell You know who, I'm sorry
Tell You know who, I'm giving up
I may leave anytime
I cannot wait
He came at night with the sound of wind. Silence took over my heavy gasp. He lifted his right palm and he told me that, my time is short and how could I forget. He look so fearsome with his eerie stern. I couldn't move but to listen to his speech. I wouldn't want to recall on what he said but the little reminders keep ringing in my head.

0 comments: