Monday, January 26, 2009

A Little more 19 Candles

The Celebration in my school was utterly boring. I wished I was selected to perform but I was so busy to adjust back to student mode. As usual, hang out with Ricardonna and rebel against hall rules. Then Riny called. She wanted to see me to surprise me with something. She gave me a present! WEEEEEE! However I saw the word ISETAN. That gift is soooooo............so cheap! How could I be surprised! Hehe kidding! It's the thought that counts. Thanks Riny! You know I like attention so I walked around with the 'happy birthday' post-it on Riny's gift facing out. So I got almost everyone I know in my path to wish me Happy Birthday.....Yeaheh Savvy!

I went out with Linga & Mitchell for lunch at the expense of my sleep( I didn't sleep for 2 days:\). So immediately after that, I slept long enough to accumulate 46 missed calls. It was Minister of Manpower! He claimed that his family was having some BBQ over at West Coast. I woke up about 8 and got myself ready for the BBQ. I didn't pick up any calls when any of them tried to get me. How'd you like the Missing Jack Sparrow!

I was amazed seeing faces that have no appointment in WJLA. I began to wonder for a moment. Luckily I was quick enough to catch that little message. Hell Yeah! They surprised me. As usual every Birthday Celebration comes with a Birthday Bash. I used to be the planner now I'm the plan. They made me into a walking pasta. I noticed MPO's laughter was the most evil. My fair warning to you. What happened to Nick Carter when he tried to punk Ashton Kutcher? The same that will happen to you my MPO except........ I'll collect seaweed in a jar. And all others, each of your presence is a sin. Therefore I need to absolve them. Muahahahahah! At least the BBQ was cool. Few little burnt finger food and a bottle of rum. Drink up me hearties Yoho! And Thanks Crow for The Sparrow Kitty!

I was scheduled for lunch with Lil Tracy, Qiqi and Project XR. We had Swensen's in West Mall. And again I was late, late as usual. Gosh! I gotta change my sleeping pattern. And so they came to conclusion that my acneland is caused by my lack of sleep, perhaps. We came to an interesting tutorial by Tracy. She taught us how to be a good kisser. You want to know how? Please fill in the application form and pass it to Tracy. Ouh and I gotta thank you kitty for that Famous Amos! A little name for you sweetheart. Egotional!

When you thought everything is over, then something just popped! My family made another surprise. I'm beginning to hate surprises now. This time my face became the cake. Well food baths are good. They help you minimize the number of sebum and excess oil that may lead to blackheads and pimples. Yeah right! I woke up yesterday with a hill in my Acneland.
How I love 2009. Begin it well, end it with satisfaction...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank
The WJLA
and those who were present that night,
Ma Favourite Lil Tracy,
Ma Apple Head Qihui &
Ma Genius Marionette Xinran
Ma Papa
Ma Mama
Ma Queen Elizabeth
Ma Master, the Don Adam
Ma DJ, Fancee Fazz
Ma cousin, Munir Shah (your gift is the best)
(The WJLAs must be cursing me for not mentioning their names)
Ma MPO Sholihin (watch for Vendetta)
Ma 2wo Apito (don't act innocent)
Ma ReplicOs Cloud & Victor (Double Strike)
Ma Star Wars Healme (Beer Goggles coming)
Ma MAJ Singgam ( Hashim) (Coming Soon!)
Ma Trainees Izuan & Hakim (You have pool days you know)
Ma-ni Bhai Syukor (Since 1994) (Hoho! you are in too)
Ma hairdresser
Ma make-up artist
Ma snake
hahaha macam credits!........

0 comments: