Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cardiological Test

"10 years he waited
10 years he performed the duty bestowed upon him
10 years he sailed the seven sea
10 years before he could set foot on land
and after 10 years
when they could finally be together
she wasn't there
So he cut out his heart
and seal it in the
Dead Man's Chest"
Being Strong in the heart is rather a weakness than a strength. My Father used to say that I was too weak that one day I'll be enslaved. He noticed that "weakness" everytime I my brothers treat me like a mongrel pup. My Father taught me a lesson and since then, I'm never easy to be tamed by my brothers. The more they couldn't tame me, they more physical violence they used. Every of my family member embrace this value, resilience. They wouldn't give up in making me feel weak. On the other hand, I won't give in. Our relationship has been strained since we were toddlers. I hated their guts till I spat out something that seemed to be a vow.
"During your Funeral Ceremony, I will look at your corpse and smile."
Eventually it became,
"I'll be the one sending you into the Coffin."
How I hate those sinister!
I'm insensitive, I'm frank and I don't give a damn in giving delicacies. It isn't my nature. I was nurtured this way. I tried so hard to change. I've offended many and never regretted even once. I didn't choose to be like this. Someone ever said that I have a refined quartz instead of a beating heart. You are right. I never had a heart. Just like Davy Jones. No matter what I still have will power and it is saying that I should grow a heart, grow better, grow into a human.
I'm only human
And I'm never far from sins
Please show me the righteous path
Please forgive me for my errors
Please forgive those who've done sins to me
For they are not entirely responsible for it
Please show me answers
Please save me from the abyss
I swear to you I'm your servant
And your servant fears your wrath
Just like any other servants
I want to be welcomed into Paradise....

0 comments: