Saturday, March 28, 2009

I got Jacked

I'm lost right now but I'm still wide awake. I can't seem to do the right thing. What is the right thing? To me it is when the least is being hurt or preferably none. My friend told me to only look in front as the future is untold and it's definitely going to be better than the past. I can't help but to look back. And that's when I hurt myself again. Every door leads to a new path. Every path tells its own story. I've seen many doors and I found one that has an interesting story behind it.

That door was left opened. I can roughly see what's beyond that door. I held the knob, feeling helpless and threw myself to the floor with my hand still holding tight. Two things might happen if I decided to enter the door: I might be a disappointment to the story or people might not like my story. Thinking about these choices agitates me sometimes that I would just slam the door shut. Lately I saw a friend trying to enter the door but it was locked. Am I meant to enter that door? Is my destiny fixed beyond that door?

Yeap, I'm a coward, I run away from problems rather than solving them. I'm fuuuc-ked!

0 comments: