Monday, March 16, 2009

Reminiscing Totally Trips Me Out

Everything happened so fast and before you knew it, you lost touch in your passion. I opened up my closet today to take out my Trusty No. 4 when I realised I was having some reluctance. It felt like back in the days when I pulled my MI uniform to iron it. I usually dragged my feet to school last year. Sometimes dragging wasn't enough to take me there and eventually my feet failed me.

I have to book in tonight and I don't feel like going. After what had happened i think I lost my trust in some of them. These activities were what I was looking forward to every year. I love NCC, no doubt. You guys are the ones that made NCC colourful. When you guys are gone, NCC would be another place like Fleet Street.

Now, MI, the place that was once gloomy, is finally brightening up. I met few people that gave me a reason to go to school. I've gained the confidence to become a Jackass! in MI. I chose to retain so that I can be reunited with my partner in Crime, Ricadonna! And God bless me with few more like Charis, Rachel, Joyce, Si Jin and Lisa. Charis is like my twin sister.(It brings havoc when you have more than 1 Jack Jack) She has sugar rush, she's bold, she challenges school authorities, she can dance, she can swim(She likes them both), she's dramatic and most of the time she behaves like a Jackass! I love that, I love my sister, I love me. Si Jin is my classmate and she takes care of me pretty well. What a caretaker, it's always challenge when it come to me. I like disturbing Rachel, she's easily duped but it's cute when she shows her punk'd expressions. However, I'll get whacked by Joyce if I disturb her too much. Well I always feel safe when Joycee is around. Never knew her much last year and now I found out that she's cool and nice. More to come about them next time.

As for my class, I LOVE THEM MORE THAN I LOVE MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS. Our boss is none other than my Sister Jacklyn and I enjoyed the way our class runs. I'm Sarah Palin of my class and I love being Jacklyn's partner. Jacklyn & Jack nifty duo and the Havocs! What a perfect class we have. 09B5!!!!

Well, I didn't choose for that to happen. If it's my fault I would admit it but won't you let me explain. Now I'm banished until the day I can actually return which I wasn't informed of. Well that is just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is. Forgive me for my weakness for I'm only human. However I will return one day to shape up an
epic moment.

0 comments: