Monday, March 30, 2009

Why do all good things come to an end?


This post is for all my Kakis: Rica, Si Jin, Charis, Lisa, Rachel & Joyce. I heard that people seemed to be bitching about you and stuff. Well Charis, I feel your anger. You have to be strong and control your anger if not it'll just devour you inside. Well, we know we are innocent and all we do is just being ourselves. We are no fake, right? Then why bother about those bitching when we can have a bottle of rum. Sometimes they don't understand you that well, that's why they bitch. That's what I call uncertainty. However I believed if we know each other, things will just get better.

As for Joycey The Brave. Erm.... Well this is part of life when one takes a separate path. Like what I told you before, true friends are not inseparable but being separated and nothing changes. RP is a nice haven. There's something call food haven there. I hoped you find a safe haven there. If RP is making you miserable you can always call the HAPPY-HOTLINE: 97105067. I believed the service is excellent. And if you need anything from RP, call the I-NEED-HELP-HOTLINE: 97105067. It's a good network I think. Well Joyce, Bon Voyage.

0 comments: