Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lower the Bridge for More than Just Flesh & Blood



I chose the exile. Partly my choice, partly an order. My journey away from the Origins was long. I've encountered many faces, countless situations and that's the only thing I could pray for. The journey made me understand what life is like being conformed and only who share the tears of my joy and anguish could tell what's written in the tales of my adventure. If they cannot decipher them, then no one will.

It drank what's left of my world. I ventured into space and time and built my own world once more. A world, now different from the Origins, away from structure and away insignias. A world where your memories are written with laughter and benevolence. This time I'm the one that fight with no ensign. Ironic as it seems, I enjoyed both worlds with the way I am in each. A Patriot in the Origins but A Rebel in The New World. That's when the Paradox was born.

Too long have I been drown with nothing but concepts and theories. Too long have I shouted the call of duty but the insignia didn't appear as it was hidden deep inside my heart. Too long have I been watching from afar when hatred broke out and I was unable to subdue it. Too long have I let the pieces on the chess board be moved without proper guidance. No longer.......

Behold, I'm already on my way back.

0 comments: