Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wait Around I'll Smile Again


I think you're already pissed off
I think I'm being too silent
I think I'm finally scared now
You think I'm wrong
I think you're right
I think I'm so mean
I think we should talk
I think I won't flee from this in my life
I think I'm ready
But I think too much
Well I didn't mean to annoy you. And certainly not to piss you off. I'm staying away because you said fuck off. Well if you want me gone, I'll be gone. I know I'm not generous with my smile these days. Well, it has been hard for me to get over few important things in my life. I realised you get pissed off easily these days and that's not helping. Maybe I irritated you too much. I don't feel like expressing so much. What a guy who can't even keep a girl from leaving say? I promise if you wait around I'll smile again. That couldn't be so complicated.

1 comments:

Ricadonna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.