Saturday, July 18, 2009

Honey Bunnies

Lately, I have 2 new companions. They are really adorable, fluffy and they are my new novelty. They are none other than my Bunnies! I have 2 of them and they are actually siblings but their colours are not the same at all. They are so adorable that they make you won't want to look away.

This is Bucky....

He's actually very small.

This is Lucy.

She's the hyperactive Bunny.
They are my new family members and they can live harmoniously with my cats. Things have been hectic in my life and before you know it, I've already waxed my legs the 3rd time this year. When I had a rough day from anywhere abyssal, Lucy & Bucky can make things right. Their unstoppable sniffing and nibbling will make you want to bite them.

I saw you today. My feelings for you didn't really change despite the distance. You used to be the only right thing going on in my life and you are the only reason why I don my No.4. I used to say to myself that whenever something bad happens, it couldn't be that bad because I got you to talk things out. The unavoidable truth is I miss you.








Even if I have these bunnies, it will be the same without you.

0 comments: