Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Settler's Cafe

This is Syukri or better known as Syukor.
You must be wondering why was he wearing that headband with Sydney attached to it.

Lately, we went to Settlers Cafe to play some Boardgame.
They offer more than just an everyday boardgame.
Like, have you heard of Ugly Dolls?? Don't have to try answering
Precisely my point.

But I gotta say this....Board Game isn't the Syukri's thing.
Unlike IT where He became Dumbledore in it,
But he was really getting whupped up in those board games!
The good thing is, he learns quite fast and soon became a competitive player in the Late Game.
So I recommend all of you to get yourself seated in Settlers' Cafe and laugh over a Board Game.

Enjoyable place especially when City Hall is getting boring.
I gotta thank those of you who caught me off guard and dumped me into the fountains along SMU. At least I wasn't 100 pounds soaking wet like Mr. Syukri.
We dumped him into a deeper place, the fountain in front of Ngee Ann City.
To amplify that one, he took a bus home with the freezing air-con.

Good Day
Good Games
Good Pranks
Good People!

0 comments: