Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jack's Alter Ego


I walked around The Arts Museum yesterday despite the cold snap. People would go to a flea market to get cheap clothes or junks and some wouldn't mind walking round and round to just look around and tell their friends Wooo! I've been to a flea market! I looked for something that was quite rare to see around the courtyard. Furthermore, it wouldn't come from a person like me. Some shop owners didn't know what I wanted, others gave me that surprised looked but at least there was this lady who thought I wanted to buy for my girlfriend. Firstly, I'm single and secondly, what's wrong with buying it for my own? Well of course they'll be shocked when some guy asked for this......

Yeah! It is a Corset!!!!!

I want! I want! I WANT!!!!!!

And you might think it is inappropriate for me to be in that lungs compressing apparel. Oh Come On! I wore a tutu and leotards when I was young! I put on make up most of the time when I go out with my mom! I carry purse instead of Wallet! And My legs are nicely WAXED!!!! So I think adding a little bit more femininity wouldn't change much of my genetic configuration. I promise to you readers that I will let the whole school see me wear it one day. I know it'll be hard to breathe in it but I'll make the people looking at me having difficulty in breathing instead:P

So Stay tuned for Jack in Corset Coming soon this 2009!

0 comments: